How to contact a theme Seller for support
You have access to seller support (a theme seller support forum) as part of your theme subscription.
Here, you can ask the seller about:
- The features and functionality of the theme
- How the theme is designed
- How to get the most functionality out of the theme
- Third-party assets included with the theme, such as plugins, that may be bundled with the theme
There are 2 ways to get to theme seller support:
MOJO Account Dashboard.
- From your account dashboard, click on Themes under My Account in the left side navigation
- Select the theme you want help with
- Click the ellipses icon on the far right of the theme card, and click Item Support
- Select Item Support and this will navigate you to the item page support forum
Through the Themes product page
- From your MOJO Marketplace homepage, click on Themes in the top menu bar
- In the top menu bar, select Themes
- Enter the name of the theme you need support for and click on View Details
- Click on the Support Forum tab, here you can ask a question or search other related topics
Seller Response time
You can expect to hear back from our Marketplace theme Sellers within 24-48 hours. If you don’t receive a response within 48 hours, please email email@example.com.
Beyond theme Seller support with WP Live
If you need help manually installing a theme, or you have custom configurations you’d like to use, consider a WP Live subscription. With WP Live, you get on-demand WordPress support via chat or over the phone. WP Live agents can walk you through setting up your WordPress theme so that your site looks and feels exactly the way you want it to. Discover WP Live.