To find the username for your WordPress account:
1. Log into phpMyAdmin from your hosts control panel.
2. Click on the Databases link and then click on the database you want to edit from the list that appears.
3. You will now be faced with a list of tables in that database.
4. In the right-hand pane scroll down to "wp_users" and click on the "Browse" icon (if you hover over the icons you'll notice a tooltip appear).
5. You'll now see the list of users for the site. The Admin will be the user with the ID number 1.
If the "Lost your password?" link does not work, this link gives you the steps to follow to reset the WordPress password: http://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password
If you have any trouble or are confused, contact your hosting provider for assistance.
Or, for assistance through us, you can check out our WP Live Support service.