The Quality Team aim to review submissions as quickly and efficiently as possible. In busier times, for example during holiday periods, the increased number of submissions will result in increased review wait times; your patience is much appreciated.
The current average review time is 10-15 days. The wait time listed should be used as a guide only as it may take more or less time to review your item(s) depending on a number of factors.
Please also be aware that files may be held longer under certain circumstances:
- Your file contains licensed materials.
- If you have not included sufficient evidence that you have a license or consent to distribute the item the review team may need to investigate or contact you for further information.
- Your file has potential copyright issues
- If you have submitted an item that is similar to another item or, the review team have reason to believe that the item may have been a breach of copyright.
- Your file subject is unusual or contains an unusual style / elements.
- The reviewer may wish to seek a second opinion.
- Your file(s) have been flagged as ‘special circumstance’.
Your understanding and patience is appreciated during this time.