Sorry for the trouble you are having logging in. For our customers privacy we don't store login details.
To find the username for your WordPress account:
1. Log into phpMyAdmin from your hosts control panel.
2. Click on the Databases link and then click on the database you want to edit from the list that appears.
3. You will now be faced with a list of tables in that database.
4. In the right-hand pane scroll down to "wp_users" and click on the "Browse" icon (if you hover over the icons you'll notice a tooltip appear).
5. You'll now see the list of users for the site. The Admin will be the user with the ID number 1.
If the "Lost your password?" link doesn't work, this link gives you the steps to follow to reset the WordPress password: http://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password
Please give us a call toll free at 855-464-5345. We are open Mon-Fri 9-5 MST